Here are some scores from Monday's Holiday Tournaments
- Christian County lost to Holy Trinity of Melbourne, Fla. 56-53. Anthony Hickey had 27 points and six steals for the Colonels, and Donovan Kates added 16 points. Christian County (4-5) will play defending Florida 4A state champion Fort Myers today. Fort Myers was a 68-62 loser to Wekiva, Fla.
- University Heights lost to Covington Catholic 65-53 in the second round of the Republic Bank Classic in Lexington. Kquan McNease led the Blazers (7-3) with 18 points. UHA will play Sheldon Clark today in the consolation bracket.
- In the First Southern Bank/Roy's BBQ Classic in Russellville, Logan County beat Caverna 59-52 and Owensboro beat Hopkins County Central 92-54.
- In the Murray Bank Laker Classic, Madisonville beat Apollo 39-36 and Kenwood beat Calloway County 62-52.
- In the Reidland Christmas Classic, Reidland beat Christian Fellowship 58-26; Fulton County downed Crittenden County 64-44; and Livingston Central beat Community Christian 57-56. In games today at the tournament, Crittenden County will play both Reidland and Christian Fellowship; Caldwell County will play Livingston Central and Community Christian; Murray will play Livingston Central; and Reidland will play Fulton County.
- In the National Guard Holiday Classic in Owensboro, Heath beat University Heights Academy 52-42. UHA (2-4) plays Owensboro today. Also in the tournament, Apollo beat Hopkins Central 73-29; Henderson County beat Owensboro 74-43; and Union County beat PRP 45-25;
- Corbin beat Madisonville 54-32 in the South Central Bank Halton Classic in Scottsville.
- In games today, the Murray Bank Lady Tiger Classic begins in Murray with eight teams and eight games.
- Dawson Springs plays Lewis County in the Pulaski County Bankers Classic.