Trigg County won three games at the Graves County Eagles Invitational over the weekend. Trigg was the only team to go unbeaten in the six team field.
Trigg opened with a 4-1 win over Paducah Tilghman Friday. Jared Stallons had two goals for the Wildcats, while Aaron Yielding and Blaine Alexander added a goal. Alexander, Joel Ben Thomas, and Clark Adams had assists. It was the first ever soccer meeting between the two schools.
Trigg County beat Graves County 4-3 on Saturday for their first win over the Eagles in nine years. Also Saturday, the Wildcats beat Franklin-Simpson 5-1 in the first meeting between the schools.
Trigg (3-0-1) will host Dawson Springs Tuesday at the Complex.
In other games Saturday,
- Christian County lost two games in the Eagle Invitational, falling to Graves County 3-1 and to John Hardin 10-0.
- Calloway County shut out University Heights 4-0.
- Dawson Springs beat Russellville 5-0
In games today
- Madisonville travels to Owensboro Catholic
- University Heights hosts Fort Campbell at 6pm