Here are some of the highlights from my interview with the CBS college basketball analyst:
- Davis says Kentucky is capable of winning the NCAA Tournament but their age could work against them.
- Doesn't think Texas would be Kentucky's toughest opponent in the first three rounds. He says Temple will be.
- Has Kentucky losing to West Virginia in the Elite 8.
- Likes Murray State but picked Vanderbilt to beat the Racers.
- Doesn't like Louisville's inconsistency at the guard position and says the likely won't beat Duke.
- Davis likes (11) San Diego State to beat (6) Tennessee, (13) Siena to beat (4) Purdue; and (12) Utah State to beat (5) Texas A&M.
- Doesn't think a mid-major will crash the Final Four.
- Says the NCAA uses geography in keeping team close to home over using the so-called 'S-Curve' when placing teams and seeds in the bracket.
- Picks Kansas to win it all.