- Trigg County ended the regulr season with a 4-1 loss to Lone Oak. Blane Alexander scored Trigg's lone goal in the first half, while the Purple Flash (8-7-5) scored two goals in the second half to seal the win. Kevin Latham had eight saves in goal for the Wildcats, who were outshot 15-7. Trigg County wraps up the regular season with a record of 10-3-4.
- Fort Campbell won their third straight game with a 4-3 win over Calloway County. The Falcons end the regular season with a record of 8-4-1.
- Hopkins County Central scored twice int he final 12 minutes to beat Lyon County 4-2.
- Caldwell County shut out Mayfield 4-0 for their ninth win in their last 10 games. The Lady Tigers enter the postseason with a record of 14-2-1.
- Lyon County and Hopkins County Central played to a 2-2 tie. Lyon County is 6-9-2.
- Madisonville downed University Heights 7-2 as both teams finish the regular season with 11-6 records.
- Caldwell County improved to 29-3 with a 25-23, 25-21 win over Marshall County.