Apparently, the Trigg County High School volleyball team held their annual banquet before Friday's football game.
Someone was nice enough to send me the banquet winners today. There is no picture of the award winners since I wasn't aware of it.
- Faythe Ray was awarded most positive attitude
- Lakeysha Jones was awarded highest serve percentage, and most improved.
- Samantha Harper was awarded the Setters Award.
- Kelly Bradshaw was awarded Best Passer, Most Aces, and Most Kills.
- The MVP awards were given to Stephanie Graves and Kelly Bradshaw.