Trigg County opened their 2007 swim season at Hopkinsville, finishing ninth at the Rick Cohn Invitational Saturday.
Here are where the Trigg swimmers finished:
- John Reinick took fourth place in the 100-yard breaststroke in a time of 1:14.36, which was seven seconds behind the winner, Kyle Gillenwater of Allen County-Scottsville. Reinick also finished 10th in the 200-yard freestyle in a time of 2:29.66.
- Girls 200 meter medley relay team of Gillian Rogers, Codie Flood, Courtney Harrison, and Ashley Wiegand finished 8th in 2:40.15. The same four finished ninth in the 200-yard freestyle relay in a time of 2:16.95
- Boys 200 medley relay team of Garrett Clark, Lev Lewis, Chris Jenkins, and John Reinick finished fifth in a time of 2:12.74, which was 11 second behind the winner, Bowling Green. The same tandem finished sixth in the 200-yard freestyle relay in 1:55.36.
- Ashley Wiegand finished 13th in the 100-yard breaststroke in a time of 1:32.80 and was 19th in the 200-yard freestyle in a time of 3:01.07
- Chris Jenkins took eighth in the 200-yard IM in a time of 2:59.90.
- Gillian Rogers was 27th in the 50-yard freestyle in a time of 35.15.
- Codie Flood was 26th in the 100-yard backstroke in a time of 1:46.38 and was 36th in the 50-yard freestyle in a time of 38.28.
- Erin Reinick was 46th in the 50-yard freestyle in a time of 43.83.
- Lev Lewis was 15th in the boys' 50-yard free style in a time of 29.71.
- Courtney Harrison was 11th in 100-yard freestyle in a time of 1:13.09 and 19th in the 100-yard backstroke in 1:31.49.
- Garrett Clark was 14th in the 100-yard backstroke with a time of 1:31.83.
Trigg County returns to the water Nov. 27 at Hopkinsville.