Driving directions to Owensboro Catholic are pretty much the same this year as they were last year, and the year before, and the year before that. Frederica Street is your main destination, although this year you are driving to Kentucky Wesleyan College instead of Rash Stadium. The game will be played at Steele Stadium, which is on the campus of KWC.
The easiest way to go is through Central City and take U.S. 431 north. Once you come into Owensboro, U.S. 431 becomes Frederica Street. Plus, U.S. 431 is a little better road than driving through Calhoun or Beech Grove. I'll try and give you both sets of directions.
Going through Central City
- Take the Pennyrile Parkway north, take exit 34A toward Elizabethtown on the Western Kentucky Parkway.
- Get off exit 58 (U.S. 431) and drive through Central City, staying on U.S. 431.
- You will continue on U.S. 431 through the towns of South Carrollton, Island, and Livermore.
- Once you come into Owensboro, you will pass under the bypass. Continue straight.
- Turn left on either College Street or President's Drive. DO NOT PARK ON COLLEGE STREET OR THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STADIUM.
Going through Beech Grove and bypassing Calhoun
- Pennyrile Parkway north through Madisonville and get off at exit 63.
- Take KY 56 east into Beech Grove and veer left, staying on KY 56.
- KY 56 will take you through St. Joseph and West Louisville. Stay on KY 56.
- KY 56 will take you into Owensboro (and past a famous BBQ restaurant).
- KY 56 becomes KY 81. Turn right onto Frederica Street and continue until you reach the campus of KWC. Turn right on either College Street or President's Drive. DO NOT PARK ON COLLEGE STREET OR THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STADIUM.