Trigg improved to 5-2 overall and 2-2 in district play. Heath dropped to 2-4 and 1-2.
Other notes and observations...
- Trigg County outgained Heath 239-220, but Heath ran 11 more plays.
- Brandon Bridges rushed for 109 yards and two TDs on ten carries.
- Heath's Chad Wright, who entered the game averaging 240 yards on the ground, rushed for 132 yards on 29 carries.
- Heath was held to 33 rushing yards on 15 carries in the second half.
- Trigg was just 1-of-7 passing for five yards in the game.
- Trigg was penalized eight times for 57 yards.
- Trigg County was 3-of-5 on 3rd down conversions in the second half.
- Heath has lost eight straight games against Trigg County dating back to 1989. Trigg leads the all-time series 12-9.
- Heath entered the game averaging 24 points and 389 yards of offense a game. They scored seven and had 220 yards against the Wildcat defense.
WKDZ Player of the Game - Brandon Bridges
Caldwell County 3-0 (5-1)
Webster County 3-0 (4-2)
Fort Campbell 2-1 (4-2)
Trigg County 2-2 (5-2)
Heath 1-2 (2-4)
Muhlenberg South 1-2 (2-4)
Lone Oak 1-3 (3-4)
Reidland 0-3 (1-5)